Wednesday, August 27, 2008

And we're back!

My charger cord for my laptop stopped working. The power supply was completely depleted. It wouldn't even get power from the wall. Lame! And it only took me two weeks to have Michael get on Dell Chat and ask for a new one. Lol. They overnighted it and now I have a computer again. I probably could have done it myself 2 weeks ago, but I was too lazy. Plus it was kind of nice to not have the computer so easily accessible. Our desktop is in our room and Aubrie had a major fit if I ever tried to sit down in there for longer then 2 minutes. But the house was kept relatively clean these two weeks. So that was a plus. I definitely will start limiting my laptop time now that I see a difference, as do my girls.

And now for a picture overload from our summer.
Having fun with cousins
Hailey at the waterpark, sliding head first

Aubrie playing at the water park

At the park

I'm mostly posting this one so you can see Aubrie's major under bite!
At the BBQ we organized for Denver
Hailey's first day of preschool!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh! I hardly recognized Hailey, she looks soooo grown up. Cute! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your girls SERIOUSLY couldnt be any cuter....

Unknown said...

Okay seriously!!! The girls look soooo big and it's only been 4 months since I've seen them!!! Hailey hair is out of control crazy long - and she looks sooo adorable on her first day of preschool!! And how did I even miss knowing that she's starting PS this year... I'm a terrible friend. I should really call you right now. Love you.

Holly said...

hI!! I've already posted a comment on this post but yeah, check out my blog - I tagged you!! Woohoo!! You're it!