Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's a....

MYSTERY.

So I went in, went to the back, got all ready and got up on the table. The tech asks me my due date, I tell her. When she puts it into her computer it popped up 17 weeks 5 days. So she refused to do it. No joke. Got all mad at me for coming in before I am 18 weeks. First of all, my dr. scheduled me, second of all, 2 days early?? Are you kidding. She was totally rude about it and told me she would be doing a disservice to everyone if she did it. Tried to give me a hard time by saying, so you mean, you want me to do this and miss something vital and then something is wrong with your baby and you don't know. Thanks for trying to make me feel guilty. No, I want you to look and find a gender and then do the full scan in a few weeks. She wouldn't.
So they rescheduled me in 2 weeks. Monday the 22nd.

9 comments:

Landon, Dana and Julien said...

Umm seriously...What a loser!

Christina said...

WHAT!!!! I'd be so ticked off!! What a waste! Looks like I'll be checkin' back in two weeks!!! :)

Kelli said...

what a biz! that stinks! :( hoping for blue!

Genny said...

I'm so sorry hun, that has to be super frustrating. I hope the two weeks go by really fast. I'm glad I read this, I'll have to make sure that I check my dates and I am 18 weeks when I get my appt.

Lyndsay said...

Hey Sabrina! Found your blog thru facebook! You're pregnant?!? Congrats!!! Be sure to check out my blog if/when you get a sec! I can't wait to check back & see what you're having!!

Lyndsay

Amy said...

that sucks, i would be pissed.

Heidi said...

snotty lady! i would cry, ha...i'm sure u did. i'm typing with one hand and a sleeping baby... love u!

Genny said...

If it makes you feel any better, I prob won't get mine until i'm 22 weeks. :-(

Kristie said...

whats the deal with 18 weeks anyway? I had my oldler two done at 16 weeks... shes full of crap.