Wednesday, December 17, 2008

When can I relax!?

I have been so busy this past week that I am getting VERY worn out!
I had to finish a photobook for a friend in like 4 days. It was 35 pages. Crazy!! At least it's now done and off my list.
We leave town Thursday afternoon, and I still have 1000 things to do.
Here is just some of what needs done-
Ultrasound for placenta check (I have a low lie)- today
Chiropractor- today
Bank- today
Get stamps, finish sending out x-mas cards- today
2 loads of laundry and pack- today
Clean out car- today
Clean the house- today/tomorrow
Get together a gift basket for a mom in our ward- today
Take my MIL and Aubrie to the airport- tomorrow
Hailey's christmas party- tomorrow
Dr. Apt- tomorrow
Pack Car- tomorrow
Be out of house by 12:30/pick up M from work- tomorrow
Drive to Vegas- tomorrow.

Ugh, Maybe when we finally get to Arizona sometime next week, I'll be able to relax. If I were any closer to my due date, I think this week would put me into labor. 47 more days!

7 comments:

Manda said...

I'm sorry, that is a long list! I hope you get some rest somewhere in there!

Morgan Hagey said...

Hey! Do you need a place to crash in Vegas, I know a nice, cheap hotel in the ghetto... (Really, I mean my house. You could have your own room and everything.)

Kristy Martin said...

WOW! I was talking to Heidi today and she mentioned have two weeks til christmas....yeah, it's only one, and it's going WAY too fast!! I keep forgetting that you guys are coming and when I remember I get excited all over again! See you soon!

Carolyn said...

Oh my, the days before vacation are the worst! Hopefully you will get to relax ALOT once you're there! have a fun trip!

Team Cody said...

Hey Girl...you are a busy busy bee!! When are you getting here? I'm actually leaving town the 22nd and will be gone till the 4th or 5th. Heading to CA to see my parents and play down there. I hope I get to see you for a minute. Didn't know you were expecting...how exciting!! Will ya be here this Saturday??

Amy said...

WOW. 47 days left? Thats going to go by so fast! Can't wait to see you!!!

Shepard Clan said...

Hi Brie, well you'll get our Christmas card when you get back home! Sending out my last bunch tomorrow!

Drive safe, and SLOW down.........you DON"T want to go into labor 5 weeks early (although, I know at times it sounds good!)
xoxoxoxo,
ita :-}