Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just Testing

So, Heidi told me I had to join the blogging club to keep the family updated on our lives out here in good ol' Idaho... So I suppose I will. Who knows if I'll be able to keep it up, but we shall see. So Here is my first BLOG. WOOHOO! Pretty uneventful day. I jokingly combed Michaels hair in a part before he left for work, and he thought it would be funny to go gel it down like that. And on top of it wear a dorky outfit. All kidding aside, he went to work like this... What a dork! He even sent me a picture message on my cell phone while at work to show me that he still looked like that. I don't know where I found him. Oh well. Anyway, it's extremely late and I really should be in bed seeing that my daughter thinks it's fun to wake up at 7:30. Night Everyone!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yeah, you did it!