Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

A very uneventful holiday weekend for us. Friday we played some games and Micheles house, Saturday we went and saw Pirates (which was unnecessarily long), Sunday we had dinner and played games at Micheles house again. Today Michael had to work (but its time and a half so thats nice) so the girls and I are just chillin at home. I'm actually still in my pajamas. As are both the girls. Anyway, thats our weekend update! I hope everyone else had more fun then we did!!

4 comments:

Joey Mazzarelli said...

We sure did...

Nancy said...

cute blog! I'm still in my pj's... it's 7:30 p.m. I'll see you on Sunday

Heidi said...

update me!

Fressia Vaughn said...

Did you update your header?!?!?!? UDATE THE REST OF YOUR STINKING PAGE SO I CAN SEE YOUR CUTE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!