Friday, August 31, 2007

Zoo Time!

Yeah, I'm doing real good at this Blog crap. My excuse, Hailey dropped my camera and now all my pictures look "over exposed". I need to take it into Idaho Camera and get an estimate as to how much it will cost! Urgh!

Anyway, we went to the zoo on monday with some friends of ours. They all had a blast. Although I will admit, Hailey seemed more intrigued by the trucks and planes that passed. Every time she heard one or the other she would say, "truck! truck!" or "plane plane!" whilst pointing. Aubrie was as good as she always is. She LOVED riding in my new double stroller. I don't think she made a peep the whole time and eventually she was fast asleep.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Fressia Vaughn said...

freaking awesome! How did you do that? I want to make one! I'm so proud of you Brie!

Kristy Martin said...

CUTE! I want to see Hailey soon!

the peine's said...

Yea! You are back to blogging!

Carolyn said...

Brie, is that other girls name really Jordyn? Lol, I had to laugh at that! I have never met another little girl Jordyn