Friday, April 18, 2008

Park Fun

So my neighbor Jill and I took our girls down to the park today. It was a nice day, mid sixties. Hailey was a brat the whole time. It was more then obvious she didn't have a nap today. But that is a complete lose lose situation. If I put her down for a nap she stays up until practically midnight. If I don't put her down for a nap she is cranky as can be. Oh well, I deal, and Jill is a true blue friend, she deals with my girls crankiness and doesn't mind one bit (I hope).
Hopefully in the near (you hear that girls, NEAR) future, park dates will be more fun because our 1 year olds will be walking. Ha! -Amelia and Aubrie-


The girls riding in the wagon to the park! Hailey refused to go in my stroller be the wagon is
SO MUCH COOLER!

Hailey will hardly EVER turn at look at the camera for me, so this is a LUCKY shot!


Aubers playing in the bars!

It's so fun to have neighbors that are friends! Thanks for playing will us Jill!!

p.s. The high tomorrow is 52, then in the 40s the next day. Can it just warm up and STAY warm?

8 comments:

Becca & Joel said...

Your kids are growing up fast too! What park is this? I don't recognize it... Does Shawna still live across from you? I'd love to hear from her if you see her out and about... give her my link - or if you don't mind, ask for her e-mail address and send it to me. I'd love to see what they are up to these days! Thanks!

Becca

Lyns said...

Ummm---stop sending your nasty weather south!! I don't want it here!! Maybe I'll send you snow! :P LOL!!

Morgan Hagey said...

I'm so glad our children are napping twins. Henry naps and we pay for it. Henry doesn't nap and we pay for it.

YAY for nice weather though.

Nancy said...

That is such a cute picture of Hailey! I love it!

Amy said...

I LOVE that pic of Hailey!!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yo. I want to go to the park. Probably have to wait awhile now because Trey broke his leg. Yeah it's pretty sweet. I guess he can chill in the wagon. Call me..

Melissa

Carly said...

Your girlies are so cute! For some reason Hailey reminds me so much of Cadence. I think it's the "bratty" part. lol. I wonder how they would act together. I swear if Jae's little Addison, Hailey and Cadence got together it would be chaos. Pure girly chaos.