Saturday, January 24, 2009

My cute brother and my cute kiddos!

I haven't posted a picture of my kids in FOREVER. Honestly, I haven't taken any in a while. I think I took some in the snow the other day, but haven't put them on the computer yet. That will be tomorrows chore. So for an updated picture, I stole one off of Jessica's blog. This is one of my favorite pictures! You can NEVER get Aubrie to smile like that for the camera. But she LOVED Uncle George (both the girls do!), so she smiled.
Thanks for all the votes on my poll. It's actually kinda funny how it's panning out because the order of favorites is exactly opposite of my order of favorites. We'll see if it sways my decision. Time will tell.

4 comments:

Manda said...

Hailey looks SO much like you, it's crazy! They are both totally adorable girls. And soon you'll have one more! Good luck deciding, why is picking baby names so hard?

David and Jessica said...

yes I voted! and i love that picture of your girls too. i have another one of Aubrie smiling just as big. i'll send it to you. When is your due date again?

Stephen & Kendra said...

I am pretty sure you are being enduced tomorrow. Call me once you have the baby. I will come see you at the hospital if you want me to. I am anxious for you. And excited to meet the next addition to the "B" family. :)

AMIT said...

U have shared a good thing here.

BPO work from home