Friday, January 25, 2008

Amy and Steve are having a baby!!

I got a phone call this morning at like 7:50, so of course, I ignore it. I didn't even look to see who it was. Then 2 minutes later I got a text message. It was my best friend Amy telling me to check my voice mail (she knows that I never do) because her water broke. So instead I just called her. Sure enough she's on her way to the hospital.
I'm just going to update on my blog as she calls and gives me updates. I know there are a few people that wanna know what's going on. Plus I guarantee that she isn't writing it down and so this will probably come in handy later.


UPDATE:
At 9:00 she was dilated 2 cm.

She just got her epidural and is feeling MUCH better.

Talked to her around 11 (her time of course) and she is still at a 2 but 90% effaced. She said she is in heaven from her epidural and didn't know how she ever thought she could do it without one, lol... They bumped up her pitocin drip and she is now going to try to take a nap.

Update:
Theres been some great progress. Around 1:30 she was at a 6, and the last message I got she was at a 7-8. So before she knows it she'll be pushing her baby boy into the world!

Just talked to her. She said it should be soon now. She was at a solid 8 last time they checked.

BABY JUSTICE IS HERE!!
he entered the world around 7pm, weighing 7lbs 13oz and is 19 inches long. He has fuzzy black hair!

The picture I got wasn't wonderful, so I'll post one when I get a better one. But he's a cutie, take my word for it!


CONGRATS AMY AND STEVE!