Thursday, July 24, 2008

HERE I AM!!

I’ve finally come back to the living… for the most part.

We have had QUITE the summer, let me tell you! I’ll just summarize…

June 2nd-went to Arizona for my brothers wedding
June 5th- found out I was knocked up, whoops!
June 18th- Broke my foot, cracked my tail bone
End of June- started the unfortunate morning-afternoon-night sickness
July 6th- drove to Utah for Gleason Family reunion.
July 6th- Aubrie fell off a picnic table chipped her front right tooth, cracked her front left in half
July 7th- Took Aubs to a dentist in the middle of no where Utah to get it checked out and make sure nothing needed done ASAP
July 8th- Drove to Pleasant Grove Utah and hung out with old roommate and good friend Dana. Got to meet her DARLING little boy Julien.
July 9th- Michael finds out one of his best friends has cancer, awaiting results.
July 10th- Michael had surgery on his knee to take out his hardware since it was bothering him
Proceeding days- Michael and I fighting over crutches, me still sick as a dog, finally coming to terms with the fact that I was stupid and got pregnant.
July 15th- Had and U/S to make sure everything is good, and that there was only one (thank goodness)!!
July 16th- Took Aubrie to the dentist out here. He wont do anything because it would involve putting her in the hospital and putting her under… so she’ll have nice pretty teeth until she looses them around 7-8.
July 17th- Michael returns to work, some semblance of normal life returns.
July 22nd- I got FAT. This baby has decided that I can no longer feel decent about my body and it is already making its way into clear view… sad day.
July 24th- I think I’m getting over the tail end of this bloody pukey feeling, FINALLY.
July 24th- Michael’s friend finds out the cancer has spread and will start undergoing full chemo and radiation. He’s 28… and just pulled up in my driveway so I should probably stop writing about him
J

Welcome to the summer from Hades.
Pictures to follow.

8 comments:

Sondra said...

wow it has been an exciting summer! So happy for you, having another baby! Hope everything else turns out good....if you need anything you can always call or email me:D

Morgan Hagey said...

Wow, B, that stinks. I hope you keep feeling non-pukey!

Katie said...

Yay Sabrina! Baby number 3-that's soooo exciting-congrats!!!

Kelli said...

wha? #3? congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

How sad about Micheal's friend! Hopefully everything works out okay for him. Oh, and yeah, the 3rd baby sure doesn't like to wait to reveal itself huh? It's crazy how quick it starts showing (I haven't seen pictures of you, but I could tell WAY earlier with Spencer than the other two, although, I'm sure other people were just thinking I was getting fat, or had no idea, lol).

Anonymous said...

Wow.... let me know if I can help in anyways.... and I'm so excited for your #3 !!!

the peine's said...

Congrats on being prego! Now you will be catching up to Heidi & Kristy! Hope life will continue to get back to normal!!!

Genny said...

Congrats on #3 whether your ready or not! I am also expecting and found out about the same time...I'm due feb 24th, you?