Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just some cute pictures




Hailey loves to eat. So where better to shove herself into then the fridge. Weeeeirdo! I like this other one too, even though it is over exposed. I just think she looks so grown up in these.
And for the record Hayden, I do get Hailey dressed and out of those stinkin monkey jammies EVERYDAY! But she insists on putting them back on every nap time. ugh! Sorry about the the drool on Aubs chin, she's teething.
This last picture of Aubrie is one of my favorite yet! I just think she looks like a doll! But of course, I'm a bit biased.



4 comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

haha, cute pictures!! they are getting big! Hailey does look really grown-up in that pic, and Aub is just plain adorable! (minus the slobber)

Holly said...

those are too cute! hailey looks like such a big girl! and i LOVE that last one of aubrie - SO CUTE!

dawn224 said...

cute cute cute!