Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tubby Time

Hailey got these music bath toys for Christmas, and Aubrie *LOVES* them. She just blows the whistle the whole time she's in the tub. I love the second picture because you can see her cheeks all puffed up from blowing. You can hear her playing it in the video. And I also thought it was funny when she fell over, who cares about videoing anymore! Hailey always pushes her down in the tub or tries to wash her hair. I have to keep a constant eye on them! {please excuse the fact that I so rudely told Hailey to not splash, I understand that is what a bath is for, but I am stingy about my camera!}


7 comments:

Kelli said...

that's cute.

Holly said...

I can't wait for Tyler to have fun bath times like that and play with toys!! Tell the girls hi for me! I miss them!

Nancy said...

Those look really cool. I'll have to get some for Jaron, I bet he'd love them. He has laime bath toys. I laughed when Aubrie fell over too. It's pretty cute.

Fressia Vaughn said...

Aubrie looks just like her dad in these pictures!

Anonymous said...

I started laughing so hard when she fell over, the camera going all crooked....very funny. Your girls are dolls !

Heidi said...

I thought Hailey was eating a sandwich in the tub!!

Sabrina said...

Duh Heidi, don't ya know, I alway let my kids eat in the tub. They taste better all wet and soggy. YUCK