Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

I now have a computer, wooofreakinghoo! So now I can update my blog (no promises to how often that will be). Next step is to get a new camera. I'm trying to decide between two, and once I decide I will start taking more pictures. So please excuse the utter crappiness of the quality of these following pictures. They were taken with my Mother in Laws camera, and lets just say it is definitely not top of the line.

So Halloween was a blast. Hailey couldn't be more excited. She LOVED running up to the doors and yelling, "Twick Tweet". And she was overly adamant that whenever she was given candy, Aubrie needed some too. So after grabbing 5 pieces out of the bowl for herself, yes, GRABBING, not kindly waiting for the other person to hand it to her (now what 2 year old would do that?) she would look at the person and say, "Aubrie canny?". I think she was secretly scheming to get more candy for herself, because lets face it, Aubrie isn't going to eat Reeces Peanut Butter Cups and Butterfingers, as much as she would LOVE to.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my kiddos!!
I like this first one because I think it looks like both my bugs are gonna fly away, but Michael seems to think that Hailey looks like she's trying to fill her diaper.



Well I have a few more to post, but Blogger is being lame and keeps giving me errors. So I will come back and post those pictures.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABOUT TIME someone posted. SO CUTE Brie !

Heidi said...

Sooo cute! Looks cold up there, I love them all bundled up, and I LOVE their tights!!

Kristy Martin said...

They do look like they're going to fly away. Cute girls...!!

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

I love 'em! They both look so adorable and it looks like you guys had so much fun!

the peine's said...

Yea you updated! Your girls are so cute!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I love that they were bugs. They are both just getting so big.

Fressia Vaughn said...

I have to say those are some of the cutest costumes I've seen yet. The tights are my favorite for sure. I love fun tights! Kenz wore fun tights for halloween too!