Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hard Days + Long Nights =

That's right, Aubs finally got a tooth through. She's actually been relatively good. But on top of it she has an ear infection, so she was given antibiotics and now she has a yeast infection. Poor girl wakes up 3 times a night just screaming. All she wants is to be held. Which is different for us because normally she just wants to be laid down and left alone.
Today Aubrie is 8 months. She has been such a good baby. She had a rough start but now she's just happy to be herself! She loves her big sister more then anything! She can just watch Hailey forever and laugh. She is not quite crawling yet. She scoots, but gets so frustrated when she can't get where she wants. She started pulling herself onto her knees a few weeks ago and just likes to look around. I've been pretty slow with giving her solids, mostly out of sheer laziness, but today I gave her toast and she LOVED it. Then at dinner I gave her some noodles and she loved those too. I guess I should start feeding her more, lol. Well thats my update on my toothy girl!

No comments: