Friday, November 16, 2007

Messy Children

So I suppose I should start keeping a closer eye on my children. We've had a few messy incidents the last few days.

First I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day (yes it was already 5 pm, but thats beside the point) and Hailey decided to put some blush on her face. No big deal, cleaned it off and left the room. 5 minutes later I realized she never followed me out of the bathroom. So I called her name and she came running. This is what she looked like.


I'm quite impressed that she mostly only got it on and around her eyes.

Fast forward to today. I'm on the phone dealing with the fact that I now have a suspended license (thats a story for another post). Well Hailey comes to me and says, Mamma, Aubrie cookie! So I turn around and look at Aubrie and sure enough, Hailey decided to share the cookies with her.



So like I said, I guess it's time to start paying a little more attention to my girls. Hailey just loves to be so helpful. She'll share anything with her sisiter, her milk, water, peanut butter sandwich, pretzels, toys, moms cell phone, Kevs Xbox controllers, cereal, pacifiers, and now cookies. Oh the joys!

3 comments:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

So we need to hear more about this suspended license! We'll just call you Britney... :)

Holly said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Looks like fun messes to clean up! Right now I'm just cherishing the fact that Tyler only gets milk on his face :-)

Kristy Martin said...

Love it! The mascara even makes her look even prettier!