Monday, October 13, 2008

Hailey's Party

Hailey wanted to have a little birthday party this year with her church/neighborhood friends. I decided that I would do it while Amy was out here visiting from California, to make it less stressful on me. So we had it on friday, just a week early. She knew that it was her party, but she also knows that she's still 2 for a few more days. If you ask her, she'll say, I 2, but I be 3 in just a couple days, October 17! Or if you ask her if she's almost 3, she'll say, uh huh! My birthday is almost up!!
Anyway, we had a little halloween party with 5 of her little girlfriends. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!!

The food: Spider web cupcakes, spider oreos
ghost sandwiches, ghost nutter butters,
and mummy mini hot dogs... YUM!

Her friends and their mommies hanging out!
Payton the bear, Hailey the mermaid, and Taylen the Cow
Hailey opening presents. She totally didn't understand the concept. She would open them, I'd say, Hailey that's from Ashlee and so she'd open it and then hand it back to whoever it was from. She thought it was FOR them, but she was just opening them.
Blowing out her candles
Aubrie thoroughly enjoyed her cupcake! "What do you mean I'm a mess Mom!?"All the girls jumping on the trampoline. I wasn't gonna open the door to outside because it was 40 degrees out there, but they all REALLY wanted to jump. We figured most of their costumes were warm enough
All the costumes were so cute! Payton and her little sister Hadlee were bears. Ashlee was a flower and her little sister Brooklyn was a chicken. Kaitlyn was a Boise State cheerleader. Taylin was a cow (her little sister was sleeping the whole time, no need for a costume). Adalyn had an adorable halloween outfit on . Hailey was ariel and Aubrie was a fairy. Between friends and siblings we had a total of 10 girls and 4 pregnant mommies! WOW!
Thanks to all the mommies, Kendra, Heidi, Tawsha, Carolyn, and Heather for bringing your kiddos and being great friends! Hailey had a blast and loved her presents!
Thanks Amy for being such a great help! Love you!

7 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Ouch, didn't make the guest list this year...I see how it is! haha, kidding of course. Looks like a blast!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! I'm glad it all turned out so well.

Genny said...

Happy birthday Hailey! Looks like a great time...such cute food ideas!

The Ditts Fam said...

I'm so sorry we missed it! I have something for her. Infact, I still have Aubrie's 1st birthday gift. Gosh, I suck. I thought I had given it to you, but nope. I found it in my closet. Maybe one day I'll be organized. :) Lucy's party will be the 25th. It'd be great to see you guys! I'll be sending out invites. But I still have to figure out what we're doing. :) PS-I want a trampoline!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun ! All those girls in their cute outfits ! That table of food made me hungry...

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

Thanks for inviting us, we had so much fun!

Amy said...

No problem, it was so fun! I loved making all he goodies!