Monday, October 27, 2008

Sponge Curlers

I was talking to my friend Kendra about cutting Hailey's hair because it is out of control. She suggested trying sponge curlers for our family pictures, and she happened to have some. So I gave it a shot. I really didn't think she'd sleep in them though. When I first showed them to her, she was totally excited. But I figured by the time she had to lay down in them, she'd want them out. But I was wrong. She didn't complain once. She thought she was just Ms. Thang. Her hair turned out really cute! When I took the curlers out around 10, it was really curly, but I knew by the time pictures rolled around it would lose enough oomph and look good. And it did!
Anyway, here are pictures of her sporting her cute new hair!
And of course Aubrie wanted in on the fun so the next morning I put them in her hair. They lasted all of 2 minutes before she yanked them out.

By the way, Aubrie has no ear infection, it was confirmed today that she is just a brat. Oh well, now I wont feel like an awful mom listening to her scream. She was better today though.

3 comments:

Fressia Vaughn said...

Don't you dare cut her hair! I just scrolled down to the other pictures on your blog and she has such cute long hair for a little girl. It's cute and she can get away with it without looking frumpy. Don't cut it ever please.

Unknown said...

I love her hair, it really did turn out Great! I've put sponge curlers in Kate's hair a couple times, and she yanks them out pretty quick, sometimes she'll leave them in just long enough though, lol.

BTW, if you want someone to go on vacation with you, I'm TOTALLY there, lol. I need a break so bad too! Maybe someday ...

Sondra said...

SOOOO cute!