Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey

So I figured I'd do a birthday post as a tribute to my new 3 year old! Here's just a little bit of information about my Hailey.

Hailey LOVES puzzles. Her cousins J.D. and Zephyr bought her a new puzzle today for her birthday, it's 48 pieces and she has already amost got it down. She definitely has her daddy's puzzle doing brain.
She is still ridiculously afraid of dogs.
Hailey's favorite drink is water. If you ask her juice, milk, or water 9 times out of 1o she'll pick water. Now if you throw soda in the mix, she'd probably pick that, but we'll just refrain from offering that.
She is wonderful at entertaining herself. If I need a nap all I have to do is go ask her to go play upstairs quietly for a little while and she gladly will.
She loves The Little Mermaid.
Her favorite song is Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam.
Hailey is a social butterfly. She can make friends ANYWHERE.
She loves nature. Always picking up leaves and flowers and anything else outside.
Her favorite cereal is Pops.
She is still scared of the vacuum too. She hates that Aubrie isn't scared of it and always tells her to sit on the couch with her while I vacuum, while Aubs would rather chase it around.
Hailey can be very sensitive. She really hates getting in trouble and she'll get a huge pouty lip and cry if you yell at her.
She is a total Mom. Always making sure Aubrie or any other baby around is happy.
She uses her hands to talk (much like her father).
And she scowls like her mother.
If she wakes up on her own in the morning, she is very pleasant. But if you wake her up, WATCH OUT!

Hailey has always been such a joy in our household! Sure she can be a brat, but she makes up for it in her happy moments. I can't believe she is 3 already!! Before we know it, she'll be in kindergarten. Here are a few pictures from tonights family party we had for her.

5 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

she got her mermaid cake afterall!

Nathaly said...

I can't believe how big she is. She looks so old! Your girls are gorgeous. Just like their momma.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Hailey looks like such a big girl. I can't believe she's already 3!! I miss you guys so much... Hope I get to see you soon!! Love you!! Happy Birthday Hailey!!!!!!!

Ainsley said...

i am so impressed by that cake- wow. lucky little girl.

Anonymous said...

Cute cake! And Ethan is afraid of the vacuum too! Glad she had a good b-day!