Friday, March 7, 2008

Ahhh... Sleep


So for Christmas Michael got me these ear plugs. I use them mostly when we're traveling or when he lets me sleep in a few extra hours. But last week when we were all feeling sick, my wonderful husband told me to put them in, shut my door and wake up in the morning. He slept on the floor in Hailey's room with her. So I went to bed around 11 and didn't wake up from children until Hailey came in around 8. To which, I promptly sent her back out and to Daddy and slept for another 1.5 hours. I woke up a few times in the night just because, but it was nice to not wake up to crying children. And with ear plugs in, you hear next to NOTHING! Pure bliss! Thank you Honey!!! I love you!

*Oh and to top it off, the next day he sent me out to run errands with JUST Hailey, and when I came home he had cleaned the kitchen, swept and mopped! So even though they tend to always think they are sicker then us at times, they can still be wonderful husbands!!












(Michael, was that good enough?)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sweet! I am sending Matt to get those for me today too. You're so lucky! Yay for good hubbies :)

Kristy Martin said...

We don't have miles to fly there for free! BUT we will soon!! Our new card is US airways, and I'm pretty sure they fly straight to you! I told Brian a few weeks ago that I want to make it a goal to go to Idaho once every year to visit.....either just me, or take a kid on a mom and me trip each year! Then of course we'll all come again someday to visit as an entire family like we did this time last year....btw-aren't you the lucky one who will look the BEST at davids wedding next to your 8 mo prego sis and your 3 DAYS postpardon sister....I'm jealous.....