Monday, March 31, 2008

Wow... April

It's April tomorrow, can you believe it!? To me, it seriously feels like it was just Christmas. Here is a list of things and important dates coming up in April, I'm excited for most of them!!

1st- MRI (and too many birthdays, Carly, Brad, Bobby, to name a few)
5th-6th- General Conference. While I didn't used to look forward to this day, I do now.
8th- Fressia's Birthday
9-12 Holly and Tyler coming to visit!!!!!!!!!!
17th- David Georges B-day & Hailey is 2 1/2
18th- Dad's Birthday
21st- Sara's Birthday (costa vida again?)
23-25th- Michael has work off for fun!
24th- My Birthday! It's Golden!
27th- Heidi Birthday (Golden too!)

And hopefully sometime this month the sun will come and and it'll be WARM!

Hope everyone had a fun March and has an even better April!

2 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

ya baby- I'm all over Costa Vida! And then of course we'll go back 3 days later for yours! lol.

And um...the 28th is quite a monumental day as well ;)

Kelli said...

cute little easter dresses!