Friday, March 21, 2008

Just waiting..........

Michaels plane was supposed to get in at 5:00. Well the silly boys got to the gate about 25 minutes before it was supposed to take off and they had switched gates. By the time they got to the next gate, 15 minutes before doors closed, they had already given there seats away. So now they're waiting, just waiting. As are we. Hailey keeps asking me when we're going to go see Daddy. Now he doesn't get in until 8:30. We're all pretty anxious.

But for now, just waiting...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where has he been?

Mel Z La Downs said...

That sucks. I hate missing flights. Every time I go to Costco I see a guy working there that looks like Michael. It makes me chuckle. Call me lets hang.

Amy said...

I hate it when my husband travels! Such a pain!
I sent you an email. We need to plan sometime to get together!