Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Overload

I'm just gonna post a bunch of pictures I've take over the past few weeks.
This first few are from when Aubrie wasn't feeling well last week. She crawled over to the side of the couch, and just fell asleep. That's when I knew for sure she was sick. Hailey saw her laying there and so she brought her a blanket and covered her.


Here is me and my sister Emily last weekend when they came out to visit, perfect timing for my daughters to get everyone sick!


Since we didn't get to have a birthday party for Aubs, my brother Joey went and got her a cake. We tried writing her name on it, but it was HARD. The frosting wouldn't come out of the tip, you seriously had to use ALL your strength to get any to come out. She hated when we sang happy birthday to her. She just wanted to grab the candle. So she screamed instead. She did enjoy the cSince we didn't get to do a birthday party for Aubrie my brother just went to the store and gotake after a little while, but she ESPECIALLY enjoyed taking a bath in the sink afterwards.

It was a fun afternoon, thank you Joey and Hayden for dinner and cake. Thanks Mom, Dad, Emmy, and Sandra for coming and visiting us. We had tons of fun and miss you all already.

4 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

I'm glad she got a party! Too bad she was feeling crummy. I can't believe she's one already!

Holly said...

Look at you skinny!! I can tell such a difference from your visit! All the pictures are so cute!

Kristy Martin said...

You look really good in the pic with aub and the cake! Her named turned out good too....I remember once Tanners name was supposed to be blue, but it looked like black guck when I wrote it....glad the sicknesses didn't last too long for everyone!

Christina said...

I'm going to have to AGREE that you are a SKINNY MINNY!!! Holy crap girl! If I see you on that blasted weight loss thread...you're in TROUBLE!! You are too skinny to be on there! *wink*