Friday, March 14, 2008

My adorable girls...

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the girls. They are getting so big. I took these the other day when they were playing outside with Aubs new car.

The last two are of Aubrie's makeshift birthday party at Fridays. She was supposed to have another birthday party tomorrow with friends and family, but she's not been feeling well for the past 3 days. And this morning Hailey woke up and threw up, in my bed, on my sheets, thank you very much lovely daughter of mine. So to avoid getting other people sick, I decided to forgo her party. I still plan on making a little smash cake so she can have at it, but probably not until she is feeling up to it. Pictures to come...

6 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Oh poor girls! Hope everyone is feeling better soon. You guys just can't catch a break with the bugs, huh?!

Morgan Hagey said...

Dang, Aubs looks SO MUCH LIKE HAILEY with less hair of course. I hope everyone gets to feeling better!

Holly said...

Oh I love Aubs dress and leggings!! Too dang cute!!! She's getting soo big! I miss both of them!

the peine's said...

Brie- your girls are so cute. Sorry they are sick! I will see you in June! I just booked my ticket to AZ today I am so excited!!!

the peine's said...

Brie! I am so glad that you love Scentsy! I love it too obviously. I love all the new scents really....to list a few.....flirtatious, summer sippin, camu camu,white tea & cactus, Lucky in love (smells like love spell from VS) I could go on forever! Let me know if you need anything! Love you!

Katy said...

Your girls are so cute!!

I've been fortunate to avoid any puking...*crossing my fingers*