Thursday, May 29, 2008

So. Cal Bargaineers

Need some laundry detergent? I do not, but for your sake, I'll help ya out. Right now the All Small and Mighty is on sale for 2.99 at Ralphs. There is an internet printable that I linked on this blog for 1 dollar off. Well lucky for you, Ralphs doubles coupons, so 1 dollar becomes 2 and your All Small and Mighty becomes 99 cents. You really can't beat that.
So go stock up on laundry detergent. You can also do this deal with the fabric softener, the coupon for that was in the sunday paper, 2 weeks ago. I have a TON left. So if you let me know today that you want some of those coupons, I will gladly drop them in the mail, they should get there by tuesday.

3 comments:

the peine's said...

Brie-I LOVE that you post these. It is great! I am excited to see you next week!

Sondra said...

Bri I think you are going to have to make a blog just for your bargains! thanks girlie :D

lance n sarah said...

I was just thinking the same thing about starting a blog for bargains. I'm still kicking myself about the car,soda, and water deal. I woke up at like 3 in the morning on Wed. and remembered I didn't get to Vons. Lance drinks so much coke and I try to have bottled water so I dont grab the coke. And I can always use the cards. Oh well. I'm gonna go get some laundry detergent. I do at least a load a day! I HATE doing laundry. How are you doing? your girls are getting so big.