Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Things we're into...

I just feel like blogging about our most recent interests...

AUBRIE-
Her interests have not wavered. She is still extremely into MOM. Fun...
She also loves the park now a days. Swings and slides are her favorite!


HAILEY-

She loves jumping on her new "jumperine" we bought her. She thinks its so much fun to put all her dolls or animals (or sister) on it and jump around!
Another thing she is into lately, is wearing Aubs clothes. Every morning she goes to Aubrie's closest and puts on her clothes, she insists on wearing them. She's a pretty petite little girl and Aubrie's clothes are 18 months so they fit fine, but it's just funny.

Just like Aubs, she loves the park too. The other day when we were getting ready to go, I was loading Aubrie in and told her to go tell dad we were ready and lets go. So she proceeds to go into our room, where he was on the computer, and
screamed at the TOP of her lungs, DAAAAAAD GET IN THE CAR RIGHT NOOOOOOOOW! She's never been so demanding, it was kind of funny!

Michael loves working out! He has these push up bars that he uses all the time and loves! He can crank out over 300 push ups in one sitting. Crazy guy!
They recently came out with a product called The Perfect Pull Up, that he has been eying. Maybe I'll have to get him it for Fathers day.
He's also into work, as usual. He got Employee of the Month for April. We're really proud of him!

SABRINA-
Hmm, I have a lot of interests right now. I've been making bows like CRAZY. Mostly clips, and some bows. Here is Aubrie sporting one of my clippies!

I also am enjoying the Bachelor this season. I wanted to boycott it after last season where the idiot sent both girls home. But this season has been good. My favorite is Shayne. At first I didn't like her because she seemed snotty and high maintenance. But she actually seems very real. And yes, she is high maintenance, but she knows it and is proud of it! I'm excited for the season finale on Monday.


NBA playoff have been fun too. I am a Phoenix Sun fan, by default (lived there), plus I love their players. But my next favorite team is the San Antonio Spurs. And since they knocked the Suns out, I am rooting for them. Their last two games they got creamed, but tonight they played AMAZING. Love it! And no, I don't only watch basketball because I have a crush on Raja Bell and Tony Parker :).



My last obsession... ur, interest... is bargain shopping. Lol, I wont get into this, Lets just say that for this following picture, I paid 38 dollars total, I have 80 on a walgreens gift card now and 85 dollars in coupons towards my next purchase (that I will eventually put on a gift card). So they paid me over 125 dollars to take this out of their store.

27 toothpastes
12 razors (one in my shower)
7 candy bars
8 popcorns
82 covergirl items
12 zantacs
5 body washes

Will I use all this? Probably not, but how can I resist when they are PAYING ME to take it. I also used those coupons they gave me to get cereal at albertsons, I have 20 boxes and paid 3 dollars. Can't beat that!

7 comments:

Nathaly Blalock said...

I was totally going to do a post like this the other day, but I didn't because I was having a hard time thinking of things Marcelo is into right now, lol.

Um, can you please explain how the heck you got that bargain?? I need to learn from you!! That's awesome.

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Okay, Me too. I would love a store to pay me for taking groceries home!

Nancy said...

I heard about the cearal at Albertsons... but nice work at Walgreens! I'm a little sad to miss out on all that. I just have to settle for living in Italy and forget about finding "deals." It's an "ok" trade I guess. lol

Amy said...

Wow, you amaze me!! I love it! Your girls are so cute! xoxo

Alisa said...

I love posts like these. They are so fun to read. We never talk anymore so now i feel like i know what's going on with your little family. The only thing i have to disagree on is The Bachelor. I really hope Shayne doesn't win. Sorry Love!! I can't believe your stash. You go girl!

Kelli said...

what good timing to catch up on your blog, i haven't been blog hoppin for awhile. anyway, glad all is well! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, you are welcome any time! Yours is great! I visit again! By the way, I used to be a coupon queen myself. I've gotten lazy in my old age, ha!