Thursday, May 22, 2008

Those of you with Safeways (also Vons)

Safeway is having a pretty good deal right now on soda/water. If you have a safeway, please go do this deal for me :), we don't have one out here for me to take advantage of, so go get cheap soda!

Here is the breakdown...

Walk into Safeway
Go to the card section
Pick out 6 hallmark cards (get the 99cents ones)
Walk to the Soda section Get 4 12 packs of Soda (of the ones pictured below)
Then grab a 24 pack of .5 liter water (dasani or auqafina)
Go to checkout. Give the cashier your safeway/vons card (or phone number)
Make sure she rings the cards up first (it may work if she doesn't- but who wants to take the chance)
In the end it should take off everything BUT the cards.
So 5.94 for 6 hallmark cards, 4 12 pack sodas, and 1 24 pack of water


WHY THIS WORKS:

Right now there is a promo, buy any 3 hallmark cards, get a 12 pack of soda free. So when you buy 6, you get two free. Then there is this promo:


I believe the deal is linked to your card so don't try it twice with the same card, it probably wont work.

This sale goes through the 27th.

PLEASE READ:
I KNOW THE PICTURE SHOWS PEPSI PRODUCTS, BUT THIS DEAL HAS ONLY BEEN CONFIRMED WITH COKE PRODUCTS. SO IF YOU DO IT, ONLY GET COKE BRAND. THANKS!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SWEET! Thanks Brie! Wish you could be in on the deal!! Can't wait to do it!

Fressia Vaughn said...

Hmm...my bank branch is in a Safeway!! Wahoo!

Kristy Martin said...

I'm going to try it tonight! Thanks!

Alisa said...

I just saw this. I am excited to try it. I wish i would have seen it earlier because i just got some cards and water at the store today. I love reading the deals.